901d provides a full line of cabinets that have successfully been tested to the mil-s-901d grade a specification and have been selected by the us navy. 901d had developed unique solutions for the us military which allow commercial electronics hardware to continue working in spite of hostile environments.
Products & Services
|| US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Web Site Results
- ...DCGS-N (Distributed Common Ground System - Navy) DDG Communication Suite DDG Mod ...LCS MPCE (Mission Processing Computing Environment) LCS Network Switch System LCS ...LHD MCS (Machinery Control System Military IBS (Integrated Bridge
- Debriefing Subsystems
- ...meet the requirements of today s military users. Our modular designs provide ...packaging for deployment in harsh environments. These subsystems enable the dissemination
- Safer World Group
- ...and panel PC solutions for military and industrial applications where continued ...where continued operation in harsh environment is a requirement.. Applications Engineering and ...of COTS equipment in harsh environments. Epcots engineered solutions
- Ruggedized COTS / MILPACK
- ...in MIL-SPEC and rugged environments. 901D repackages any type of ...Systems Processing Cards Single board computers General Purpose Graphics Processor Units (
- Navigation and Mapping...
- ...to support numerous applications including Computer Aided Dead Reckoning Tracing (CADRT),
Found any discrepancies in your company profile?
Request to update the information